Roadway Worker Training (RWT) offers a range of training and support services to the railroad community. By working collaboratively with its clients — who can range from Class 1 railroads to short lines to industry consultants — RWT can help develop and deliver policies, procedures and training protocols oriented toward railroad engineering, transportation, and mechanical.
Leaders in Training:
- A broad range of railroad knowledge and experience
- A staff of nearly 100 veteran railroad professionals who average over 30 years of service each
- Robust and customized training services, including labor relations, operating rules, FRA compliance, and railroad safety training
- Support services such as annual certifications, safety audits, and project management
- Improving our clients’ bottom line while enhancing worker safety
Training We Provide:
- Comprehensive Railroad Safety
- Labor Relations
- Operating Rules
- FRA Compliance Training & Qualification
- Technical Training
- Derailment Investigation & Prevention
We also create customized training programs to suit your needs.