The Fastest, Most Efficient Response
to Natural Disasters.
Our Storm Team crews are formed from the combined resources of all R. J. Corman companies and have been instrumental in repairing the damage from several significant natural disasters, including Hurricane Katrina (2005), the 500-year flooding of the Midwest (2008), and in 2013, the major track washouts in the Denver area mountains.
R. J. Corman Storm Team provides men & equipment with a proven safety record.
- Track Reconstruction
- Hauling Rock & Rip
- Track Materials Delivered On-site
- Temporary Base Camp Infrastructure
- Clean-up & Re-railing
- Widest range of transportation, construction and railroad equipment
- National network of equipment and supply centers, including certified and experienced divers for underwater construction
- Aerial assessment opportunities
- Mobile Data Command Centers - See Brochure
- Grapple Truck Super Saw - See Brochure
R. J. Corman Storm Team: 500 Year Flood
Submerged In the Midwest: R. J. Corman Storm Team Responds To A 500-Year Flood
R. J. Corman Storm Team repaired rain washouts in the Midwest in April 2008,... Read More
R. J. Corman Storm Team: Massive Gulf Operation Gets Railroads Back on Track
On August 29, 2005 at 6:10 a.m. Hurricane Katrina, a devastating Category 3 storm, slammed into the central Gulf Coast near Buras-Triumph, Louisiana. The 145 mile-per-... Read More
R. J. Corman Storm Team: Crews Return To The Gulf After Hurricanes Gustav & Ike
In August 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast as a Category 3 storm. At the time, Katrina was the most costly, as well as the fifth deadliest, hurricane in the ... Read More