The R. J. Corman companies are looking for quality individuals to fill available positions in railroad related service occupations. We offer competitive pay and benefits, on-the-job and classroom training, and unique assignments. We are a drug free workplace and complete pre-employment screenings.
Click the button below for a listing of job opportunities by company. If you have questions regarding a position or about our hiring process, please fill out the form below. Applications will be forwarded to the corresponding R. J. Corman company.
Click here for Job Postings
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (immediate eligibility starting day one of employment)
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, voluntary long term disability, voluntary accident insurance, voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- Voluntary identity theft protection
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Paid maternity leave
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off (accrual starts day one of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Work boot allowance
- Employee referral program
- Annual tickets to My Old Kentucky Dinner Train
Individuals responding to a job opportunity are considered a candidate only if they have the qualifications
for a particular position.
The R. J. Corman companies are affirmative action equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, veteran’s status, age or disability.
In compliance with New York Labor Law Section 201, as amended by Assembly Bill A7597, the list of mandatory workplace postings can be found here: https://dol.ny.gov/posting-requirements